More JOY!!!!

This is a sweet note to us from our very dear friend Uta Bullmann.  Judd met her and became her friend when he served in Graz on his mission (1969-71).  She passed away since we returned from our mission.  We love and miss Uta with all of our hearts! 



(On the left) This is a love note from Judd to Sharon. Translation:  "I love you as you love me in the evening and the morning!"  
The other notes on the right are from our dear friend Alice Schatz!


This original sketch of the tower in Bruck an der Mur was drawn for us by a beloved sister missionary by the name of Kennedi Hancey.  She and sister Bryson picked us up at the train station when we first arrived in Austria.  Theses sisters are stellar and we had such a wonderful time serving in Graz together.


Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany.  We went to visit this castle with Nathan and Kristen and family on June 7th 2022!  A truly joyful highlight of our mission.

This original painting of the Austrian Alps by Peggy Collins was given to us.  Isn't it quaint and adorable?


Kathryn Sullivan and I spent a magical day in Hallstadt, Austria when she came to visit us for a week.  It is even more beautiful that it appears in this photo!


We were placed on Austrian postage stamps!!!  Actually, our dear friend Alice Schatz paid to have these printed for us!  We aren't famous.. but it sure gives that impression doesn't it? 


This beautiful scarf was a gift to each of us from Pres. and Sister Naatjes.  This emblem translated:  We are disciples of Jesus Christ.  The Alpine German Speaking Mission.  Kristen said that these scarves are currently in style.  I don't know if I will ever wear it... but I sure do treasure it!!!


Comments

Popular Posts